28 November 2006

Lamb Of God in London..

Jesus- frickin’-Christ. Lamb Of God are amazing. I mean, I knew that anyway.. but last week’s performance at the Unholy Alliance blew my mind (and my ears off my head). I don’t know what magical ingredient they had in their bass stack/kick drum (cos I don’t really know about stuff like that), but every few (incredible) beats - the most amazing BOOOOOM!!!!! went across the venue - and made me burp. It was so loud, so deep, so amazing and so filthy - that a certain male on the Metal Hammer team said that they nearly shat themselves. You know it’s a good gig when that’s the reaction! Damn it, it was amazing. I sung along (badly) to every word.. did my best attempt at metal dancing while still not losing my bag and coat - and stayed grinning from ear to ear all the way through. I love that band. What a night!

No comments: