26 September 2006

Hello all!

Hello everyone,
hope you are all well and dandy. Bloody Hell, I haven't been blogging for a while as I have been soooo busy at Metal Hammer putting together our new issue. I have also been going to loads and loads of gigs (Skindred, Enter Shikaria, God Forbid, Centurion, Aiden etc), and haven't had one mo to think about anything!
So, here is a little update.
First off: there is a brand new Rock Show on Radio One, with a brand new presenter. The show will now go out on Monday nights at midnight, until 2am - presented by the awesome Daniel P Carter. I have known him for a few years, and he is a proper great guy. You may know him as being the bass player in 'A', and also a member of The Lucky Nine. Find out all about the new show, and make new friends with us all at the Rock Show MySpace Page.
In other news, I went to see Breed 77 last night at the Underworld in London. I had previous travelled to the band's native Gibraltar to interview them, so thought I would pop along. They were really, really great, and I think that you should all go check them out, as you will be pleasantly surprised. Here is their website, their MySpace and a photo of the band:



Until next time: rock on!!!

KP xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dark1988 said...

And all that read Metal Hammer, know that you work is loved! ( Well, by me at least! LOL! )

dark1988 said...

http://dark1988.blogspot.com/